Friday 18 March 2011

Wednesday 9th March

Wednesday 9th March


After looking back at the footage I felt let down there wasn’t much we could use, in the process of filming we thought we were doing well but when we got feedback from our teacher it wasn’t our best and that it may need doing again. This put the group’s confidence down and their doubts that the film won’t be done and won’t look good where becoming more and more worrying. This lead to the group changing the idea and the plot of the story which upset me as I am not accustomed to change and I too was disappointed with the feedback but I wanted to resolve this issue and look at how we can make it better and carry on with the idea and keep filming. But the group wanted to do it differently due to the lack of confidence and doubts. I had a plan of action going what I wanted to film and what needed filming and it wasn’t going to plan, ideas and schedules where changing from the rest of the group which put me into doubt and made me worry more. I looked at the footage on and saw that they was little footage to be used but there is still footage that can be used for the film and that was only Michaellas shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment