Saturday 5 March 2011

Editing - Opening Sequence and Exterior Shot


Thursday 3rd March 2011

Today I have started with the editing process and discussed with Michaela and Shasta which shot to use. We decided to go with the Pan left to right. In the editing suite I am using Adobe Premier. I have used Windows Movie Maker in the past for my own entertainment when I am have been making fan films for YouTube. So using Adobe Premier is much more advanced and complex than WMM. I will find this hard at first to get used to but I will find that I will enjoy using it with the more possibilities I have with it than those on WMM.




 

Here I have started to add the opening to the film with our production logo which is still in making and the exterior shot of Burnley Mechanics.
Through this session I have learned a few new skills using Adobe Premier and will make the editing process a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment